Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Survey

Got this from Ten's blog! Makikijoin na rin!

1. What do you say most when you're trying not to curse?
- ...hmmm, FUCK. Di ba curse yun hehe.

2. Do You Own An Ipod?
- Yes! With songs I don't know.

3. What Person On Your Top 8 on Myspace Do You Talk To The Most?
- The owner of Myspace? Hehehe! Not sure! I haven't visited it since the last time I logged in...

4. What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To?
- 830AM, 9AM, 930AM. I end up waking at 11AM.

5. Do You Want To Fall In Love?
- Right now? Hehehe!

6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold?
- I don't know...hmmm...I hardly notice... or maybe, I have never been THAT cold.

7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture?
- Be in the picture...wag lang mag isa hahaha!

8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
- Notting Hill :) after watching Gladiator. Not in the movie house obviously hehe!

9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
- Yes!

10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
- I am Keysi...and I am lazy. hehehe

11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
- Once? Twice? (Three times a lady?)... painkiller.

12. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?
- Chocolate

13. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?
- Hahahahaha...YES.

14. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?
- Yesterday! Iced Caramel Macchiato...

15. Can You Whistle?
- Nope.

16. Do You Have A Trampoline In Your Back Yard?
- Nope.

17. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
- Maybe? Hehehe!

19. Did You Watch Cartoons As A Child?
- Yes!

20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To?
- Right now...notting hill

23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?
- Nope..

24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?
- Ceasar (tama ba spelling?).

25. Is anyone in love with you?
- ______ - I will leave this question blank for whoever wishes to say YES. Sabihin mo na! Hahaha!

26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes?
- Most of the time...no. Sorry!!

27. Ever Cry In Public?
- Public CR? Booo... Hmmm, I try not to.

30. Do you think you could ever be in love?
- I am...YES paintriga! ahahaha! booo! Yes!

31. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos?
- As in those shown in ripley's ganon? Hmmm...

32. What Did You Do Before This?
- Reviewed something for work.

33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?
- I dont remember because I was probably wasted then

34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?
- Not much.

35. Do you eat breakfast daily?
- Not daily! I miss it usually because...see answer to Question 4.

36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
- Never slow.

37. What are you doing right now?
- Blogging and getting ready to take off.

38. Do you use sarcasm?
- Oh, yes!

39. Have You Ever Been In A Fight?
- Yes...but those are rare times

40. Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar?
- Hahaha! EWAN KO HEHE!

41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
- Yes! once lang!

41. Have you ever got beaten up?
- Never

42. Do you like Rain or Sun?
- Rain...=D

43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite?
- Both

44. Do you like mustard?
- Yes...does honey mustard count? Boo! I like mustard!

45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach, Or Back?
- On my back and with a pillow on my face.

46. Do You Watch The news?
- Yep - esp the showbiz part. Hehe

47. How Did You Get One Of Your Scars?
- My sister and I had a fight and she left a scar on my cheek.

48. Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad?
- Credit card company. They have not delivered my replaced card yet..it's been more than one month!

49. Do you like anyone?
- Right now? As in like like? No. :)

50. What Is The Last Thing You
Purchased?
- A new phone line.

6 comments:

nix18 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tenten said...

More posts please! Kwento mo yung love letter which you got!

keysikip said...

What love letter??

keysikip said...

Ahhh pucha!!! HAHAHAHA!!! No way Ten! Ka-chenes-an lang nila yun! I had to drink beer pa and become tipsy so I can reply without being sarcastic bwahahaha!

Tim said...

There's a rumor that Accenture is luring you back!! What's the deal? What's the plan?

Tenten said...

Keysi!! You better keep your blog posted, with your new MACBOOK and all. Hahaha! MWAH!