Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Fun at Work

Hola!

My usual wake up time ever since I started in my current project is 10AM...snoozed until 1130AM. Today, of all days (Saturday), I woke up at 9AM to get ready for work. After making some phone calls and chatting with roomies and one hour after, I was on my way to the office. Btw, it's funny how right now we have two units in Asia Tower. We are cleaning up to leave 502 and dumping all our stuff in 715. We sleep in 502 which is almost bare except for our laundry bags and beds. All our clean clothes are in 715 so we have to either get our clothes first and then take a bath in 502...or take a bath in 502 and go upstairs to 715 to get clothes. I was joking around with Teng when she got off the shower (she took option B) - I was asking her is she was going to go upstairs wearing her towel only. Hehehe. Bahay na bahay ah! Of course, we can also take a bath in 715...but remember, the laundry bag is in 502. hehe! Laki ng problema.

ANYHOO...

Work was ok. I still owe hundreds of AO's for some of my teammates. I haven't completed them so...goodluck on getting cleared! Hahaha! I was supposed to complete them na but I caught some of the GD folks online so we chatted for a while. Work picked up later on. And now, 920PM, I am still here! Woohoo! But will leave soon (sana).

Funny hirit a while ago during lunch. We ordered from KFC. The girl was asking if had a KFC Frequency Card. No one from the team has one. One of my teammates blurted out: "Tanong mo kung tumatanggap sila ng SM Advantage Card..." Hahahaha! It's probably the hunger...pero BENTA. She gets a 10 from me! Babaw ba? =D

No comments: